Priory Roses Plant Centre is a family run business, based in the pretty village of
Hillam located on the border between North & West Yorkshire.
Priory Roses was originally founded in 1954 by Arnold Greensitt, and today is still
under the care and ownership Greensitt family now into its third generation of Horticulturists.
Many well known and well loved rose varieties are attributed to the Greensitt name
but today Priory Roses Plant Centre focuses on providing a wide selection of high
quality roses and shrubs to the public as well as supplying wholesale containerised
Our key aim is to provide a wide range of traditional and popular varieties whilst
seeking out the latest new breeds and best sellers. Throughout the year we run regular
promotions on in-season stock, so please sign up to our mailing list to keep up to
date with our offers.